‘DROP- IN’ SESSIONS
‘Women’s Outreach St Albans’ is at
THE HUB St Albans District Council Office
Every Monday (excluding Bank Holidays)
Domestic Abuse programme
Triple R is a therapy based Domestic Abuse Programme which has three aims:
To enable victim/survivors to recognise the abuse and its impacts on them and their children.
To enable them to recover from the abuse and support their children to do so
To develop resilience by building on their strengths and addressing challenges in order to build a better sustainable safe future for themselves and their families.
The programme has four modules
- Naming abuse
- Understanding abuse
- The cycle of abuse/trauma bonding
- Psychology of abuse
- The effects of abuse/the effects of leaving
- Understanding identity/self esteem
- Values and parenting
- The effects of abuse on children/communicating with children about abuse
- Keeping children safe
- Physical and emotional risk/safety
- Society and victim blaming
- Moving on
If you or someone you know would be interested in attending this programme in the Hertfordshire area, please call the Gateway on 03301 025811 for further information.